- +359 885 555 749
PRICING, PLANNING AND DELIVERY
• Rental prices for the products are calculated based on the duration of the rental period and do not include VAT and transport. All products mentioned in the price list can be purchased.
• The cost of transport is calculated based on the volume of goods and the delivery location.
• The beginning of the rental period begins with the withdrawal from warehouse RentEvent and ends with their return to the same. Journey time is an integral part of the rental period.
• The customer says your dates for assembly and disassembly of the leased equipment, taking into account the processing time required for this. The cost for this service is calculated based on volume, location and time of the project and is strictly individual.
• The prices of all products and services provided by RentEvent will be announced individually for each client through a detailed offer after receipt of an official inquiry.
• All bids shall be valid after confirmation by the customer by signing and stamping proforma invoice issued by the company RentEvent LTD and after signing the contract.
• Minimum time to confirm an order for equipment - 5 working days before the delivery date.
• RentEvent shall execute the order within the period specified in the signed and stamped bilateral proforma invoice.
• Each client reserves the right to pre-stated way wishes to obtain the requested equipment from him. RentEvent provide transportation, but if desired, the customer has the right individual to take care of shipping the equipment to any place. In this case, the client can get the equipment from the warehouse RentEvent in an agreed accurate time. Clients are obliged to return the rented equipment in its full entirety and opakovachni materials upon submission again in the warehouse RentEvent, at an agreed time.
• Payments shall be made as follows: 100% advance payment (unless otherwise agreed) in the proforma invoice no later than four working days before the agreed delivery of the leased equipment.
• All payments are made by bank transfer to the account provided in the proforma invoice.
• In case of refusal, once confirmed by customer order in a period of less than 72 hours before delivery, he owes compensation amounting to 50% of the agreed amount.
• In case of refusal, once confirmed by customer order in a period of less than 24 hours before delivery, he owes compensation of 100% of the agreed amount.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RENT
Damaged equipment or equipment not returned must be paid at 100% of market value, unless another agreement is reached.
Not returned within equipment should be charged according to the price list for the delayed period.
Customer is responsible for the rented equipment during the period that begins with the withdrawal from warehouse RentEvent and ends with its inverse transmission.
RentEvent reserves the right to require a deposit from the customer for the leased equipment and the same will be returned at not establish damage or loss by the landlord.